RESTAURANT: Cenzontle, Tulum
- Cuisine: International with mexican flavors
- Date Visited: 14 Nov 2015
- Avg Price: $600 mxn pp ($32 usd)
- Price Paid: $900 mxn pp ($48 usd)
- Value for Money: 4/5
- Rating: 17/20
- MUST: Yes, i loved this place in Tulum. Jardin Secreto means secret garden so you can imagine the place, you are very connected with nature. The menu is designed for sharing. We order almost all the menu (because it has a really small menu), and everything was great. You should try the Piquillo Peppers and the Pork Ribs. Also try the local craft beer. They don’t accept credit cards, don’t forget cash!